THE COMPETITION OF INNOVATIVE PROJECTS: NATIVITA ANNOUNCED ITS OWN NOMINATION
For the second year in a row, NatiVita supports the Republican competition of innovative projects and announces its own nomination with a prize Fund of two thousand dollars.
Within the framework of NatiVita nomination “Biotechnologies and genomics in medicine and pharmaceutics” the works in the following areas will be considered:
- production of biologically active substances by microorganisms, including genetically engineered (enzymes, amino acids, etc.).);
- cellular and sub-cellular technology;
- genome editing technologies;
- diagnostic test systems to assess the state of the genome, transcriptome, proteome;
- development of tools for the above areas (methods of analysis, bioinformatic software products);
- microorganisms – platforms for genetic engineering manipulations;
- development of animal models of human diseases (Oncology).
Recall that the winner of the NatiVita nomination in 2018 was a young scientist, candidate of chemical Sciences Dmitry Dormeshkin with the project “Development of an innovative library of antibodies for high-performance production of antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes.”
The national competition of innovative projects is held for the tenth time by the State Committee on science and technology of the Republic of Belarus with the participation of the Belarusian innovation Fund. Detailed information about participation, see the website of the competition: http://konkurs.belinfund.by