NatiVita will support innovational bio-tech projects
In 2018 NatiVita company organized nomination Biotechnologies and genomics in medicine and pharmaceutics” at the 9th National Contest of Innovational Projects with $ 3000 prize fund.
Projects on the following topics are invited to the contest:
- Production of bioactive substances by microorganisms, including genetically engineered (enzymes, amino acids, etc.);
- Cellular and subcellular technologies;
- Gene editing technologies;
- Diagnostics test systems for evaluation of gene, transcript, proteome state;
- Development of instruments for the mentioned spheres (methods of analysis, bioinformatics software – Big data collection and analysis);
- Microorganisms – platforms for genetically engineered operations, flow cytometry devices, microclonal propagation instruments (PCR, etc.);
- Development of animal models of human diseases (oncology).
In order to take part in the contest, one must register a project on the website of the contest until September 15th, 2018 and send a printed set of contest documents to the mailing address of the Belarusian Innovational Fund (220002, Minsk, V. Khoruzhej str., 31A, office 403). You can find more details on the regulations for participation on the website of the contest.
It will be the ninth time when the National Contest of Innovational Projects is organized by the State Committee on Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus supported by the Belarusian Innovational Fund.