NATIVITA WILL CREATE IN BELARUS A UNIQUE RESEARCH COMPLEX
NATIVITA intends to raise an additional $10 million to create a unique research complex this and other issues were discussed at the meeting of the company’s management with the Chairman of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus, the Commissioner for cooperation with India Mikhail Myasnikovich.
The new complex will suit international standards of the pharmaceutical industry and include a unique research center for the development and quality control of new biotechnological and chemical targeted drugs. The project involves an international composition of founders from Belarus, Slovakia, Lithuania, India. Investors have already invested $15 million in the construction of a pharmaceutical plant in Beshenkovichi (Vitebsk region).
|According to the CEO of NatiVita Alexey Sychev, the total volume of sales in 2018 amounted to $17 million, in 2019 — is expected to be about $28 million. In plans of the company — annual development on a full cycle not less than 7 drugs, both generics, and original preparations|
Present at the meeting, Rajiv Nannapaneni, Vice President, Executive Director of the Indian company Natco Pharma Ltd, which is a co-founder of NatiVita, noted the high level of project implementation and expressed confidence in further successful cooperation in this area.
A separate topic of the meeting was the upcoming VI Forum of the regions of Belarus and Russia in St. Petersburg (16-18 July 2019). Vladimir Sychev, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of NatiVita, spoke about the cooperation with the Russian biotechnology company BIOCAD and noted that a number of agreements with one of the leading Russian pharmaceutical companies on scientific and production cooperation and an agreement on the transfer of technologies for the production of innovative forms of biological drugs to the production area of NatiVita in Beshenkovichi.
Participants of the meeting (from left to right):
- Second Secretary of the Embassy of India in Belarus Vidav Pal;
- Executive Director of NatiVita Vladimir Alekseevich Sychev;
- Vice President, Executive Director of Natco Pharma Ltd Rajeev Nannapaneni;
- Chairman of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus, Commissioner for cooperation with India Mikhail Myasnikovich;
- Chairman of the Standing Committee of the Council of the Republic of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus on international Affairs and national security Sergey Rakhmanov;
- Deputy Director General of the Republican unitary enterprise “Management company of holding “Belfarmprom” Viktor Stepanovich Shein;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, CEO of NatiVita Alexey Nikolaevich Sychev.